Outbound campaigns are campaigns where the initiative of contact is from your company to present products, services or other solutions to your contacts.
In the Nubitalk portal you can:
Adding an outbound campaign
To add a campaign:
- In the Nubitalk homepage, click in manage
- Inside Manage, click outbound campaigns
- A outbound campaigns list will open, click to add a new team
- A outbound campaign wizard with multiple steps will open
- In the first step, you have to select the type of campaign you will have:
Note: Note that depending on your account you might have access to all types of campaigns, or just to Power campaigns.
To edit a campaign:
- Go to your campaigns list, as explained in the adding campaigns topic.
- The existing campaigns will appear.
- Click , under Actions, to edit the selected team. The campaigns wizard will open.
- Select the field you want to edit by clicking in the corresponding step:
- Edit the field and then click submit to commit your changes.
To delete a campaign:
- Go to your campaigns list, as explained in the adding teams topic
- The existing campaigns will appear
- Click , under Actions, to delete the selected campaign
- A confirmation pop-up will appear:
- Click delete to confirm the deletion.