Chat campaigns are inbound campaigns that allow your call center to receive/send instant messaging from/to your customers. To add a chat campaign, you need to go through the Inbound Campaign wizard:
1. Inbound Campaign - type
In the first step of the wizard, you need to select a campaign type. Select Chat Campaign, then click next.
2. Inbound Campaign - basic information
Fill in the campaign basic information:
- Name - type the campaign desired name
- Acceptable Waiting Time for Callers - Define, in seconds, the amount of time that is reasonable for a caller to wait until is message is answered by an Agent. This parameter will affect the Service Level calculation.
- Service priority - Select, from the drop-down, the priority of this campaign.
3. Agent Script - script & wrapup
Configure the Agent Script and Wrap Up time, then click next:
- Agent WrapUp Timeout - Define, in seconds, the amount of time that an agent have to perform post call activities, before being ready to take a new call.
- Screen Pop Application - Select, the type of Agent Scrip you want to have. If you want a CRM application, you can select between Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, or Collab's Customer Interaction Hub.
- Custom URL - If you selected Custom URL in the Screen Pop Application you can edit the URL that will automatically open in the Agent Script area of OneAgentWeb.
4. Schedule - campaign work schedule
Here you can schedule the working hours of your campaign. Depending on your time zone you might have exception days and weekends predefined. To change the schedule of your campaign configure the following and then click next:
- Select the from field and type the desired hour, from which you want your campaign to be available.
- Select the to field and type the desired hour, from which you campaign will not be available.
- If you want a 24h campaign, check All day.
5. Schedule Messages - text greetings
Write a greeting message in both In-Schedule and Off-schedule hours. To do it:
- Create a text message speech, by clicking in Text Message. A dialog will pop up where you can type you message and select the used voice:
- Type the desired message.
- Click save to save the new message.
6. Business Outcome - associate outcomes
Add or assign business outcomes to your campaign. All the existing business outcomes will be listed in Available.
- Assigning Business Outcomes - to assign business outcomes, select the desired Business Outcomes from Available and drag and drop them in Assigned.
- Adding a Business Outcome - to add a business outcome, click . A dialog will open:
- Fill in the name of the new Business Outcome
- Check for a success Business Outcome, or leave it unchecked for unsuccessful business outcome
- Click +add
The business outcome will be added to the assigned business outcomes immediately and will be available for all other campaigns.
7. Agents - associate agents
Associate agents to the campaign. To do it, drag and drop the desired agents from Available to Assigned.
8. Teams - associate teams
Associate teams to the campaign. To do it, drag and drop the desired teams from Available to Assigned.
Confirm all the configurations and click submit to add the campaign.
Tip: Integrate a Click-To-Interact Widget in your website and create a easier way for your customers to contact you. To know more about it, click here.