An outbound Preview campaign is a campaign where contact data is shown to the agent, and while preview the contact, the agent can decide if he does the contact, or not. To add a Preview campaign, you need to go through the Outbound Campaign wizard:
1. Outbound Campaign - type
In the first step of the wizard, you need to select a campaign type. Select Preview, then click next.
2. Outbound Campaign - basic information
Fill in the campaign basic information:
- Name - type the campaign desired name
- Display Number - Define the Number that will appear on your customer's phones:
- Click in under Display Number. A dialog will open.
- The dialog window will display the available Phone Numbers:
- Click to add the desired number to your campaign
- The wizard will now be updated with the selected phone number.
- Create a text to speech, by clicking in Text To Speech. A dialog will pop up where you can type you message and select the used voice.
- Upload an audio message by clicking in Upload. A dialog will pop up where you can browse and add a .MP3/.WAV file.
- Also, you can leave the default audio message.
You can always preview the audio clip, by clicking in Play.
- Agent controlled recording - If you enabled recording a second option will appear. Check The agent can control the recording? if you want to give the Agents the power to start and stop recordings.
3. Agent Script - script & wrapup
Configure the Agent Script and Wrap Up time, then click next:
- Agent WrapUp Timeout - Define, in seconds, the amount of time that an agent have to perform post call activities, before being ready to take a new call.
- Screen Pop Application - Select, the type of Agent Scrip you want to have. If you want a CRM application, you can select between:
- Default Outbound Script - use the default outbound script.
- Custom URL - define a custom URL to be displayed to the agent.
- Custom URL - If you selected Custom URL in the Screen Pop Application you can edit the URL that will automatically open in the Agent Script area of OneAgentWeb.
- Sugar CRM - integrate Sugar CRM in Nubitalk.
- Microsoft Dynamics - integrate Microsoft Dynamics is Nubitalk.
- Customer Interaction Hub - Use Collab's CRM solution.
4. Retry Rules - define maximums
Define the configurations of your retry rules:
- Maximum Allowed Call Attempts per Contact - Define the maximum number of calls a contact will receive in the context of the current campaign.
- Remote Answer Timeout - Define, in seconds, the maximum amount of time that an outbound call will ring in the contact. If there is no answer during this time, the call will be terminated and the contact will be rescheduled.
- Maximum Allowed Reschedules per Contact - Define the maximum number of reschedules that a contact will have in the context of the current campaign.
- Contacts Order Execution - Define the contact order execution. Select from the drop-down menu one of the following:
- New First - Execute the new contacts first and then the rescheduled contacts.
- Auto Reschedule - Let the system decide which contacts the campaign performs.
- Retry after - Define the period of time, in minutes, after which a rescheduled contact is tried again.
- Service Priority - Define the campaign priority. Select the appropriate value from the drop-down.
5. Metadata - contacts metadata
Define the relevant contact metadata, for the campaign. You can add different criterion. To do it:
- Click +Add. A dialog will open.
- Insert the new field Name, and select its Type.
- Click Save to add the new metadata.
After you add a new metadata, they are added to the list of fields. You than can:
- Move the field up or down in the list and priority.
- Edit the field.
- Delete the field.
6. Business Outcome - associate outcomes
Add or assign business outcomes to your campaign. All the existing business outcomes will be listed in Available.
- Assigning Business Outcomes - to assign business outcomes, select the desired Business Outcomes from Available and drag and drop them in Assigned.
- Adding a Business Outcome - to add a business outcome, click . A dialog will open:
- Fill in the name of the new Business Outcome
- Check for a success Business Outcome, or leave it unchecked for unsuccessful business outcome
- Click +add
The business outcome will be added to the assigned business outcomes immediately and will be available for all other campaigns.
7 . Agents - associate agents
Associate agents to the campaign. To do it, drag and drop the desired agents from Available to Assigned.
8 . Teams - associate teams
Associate teams to the campaign. To do it, drag and drop the desired teams from Available to Assigned.
9. Blocked Lists - associate blocked lists
Associate blocked lists to the campaign. To do it, drag and drop the desired blocked lists from Available to Assigned.
Confirm all the configurations and click submit to add the campaign.