Twitter campaigns are inbound campaigns that allow your call center to reply to tweets received on your Twitter from your customers. To add a Twitter campaign, you need to go through the inbound Campaign wizard:
1. Inbound Campaign - type
In the first step of the wizard, you need to select a campaign type. Select Twitter Campaign, then click next.
2. Inbound Campaign - basic information
Fill in the campaign basic information:
- Name - type the campaign desired name
- Acceptable Waiting Time for Callers - Define, in seconds, the amount of time that is reasonable for a caller to wait until is message is answered by an Agent. This parameter will affect the Service Level calculation.
- Service priority - Select, from the drop-down, the priority of this campaign.
3. Twitter Credentials - authentication
Authenticate the Twitter account you want to manage. To do it:
- Click in Login with Twitter. A dialog will open.
- In the dialog click in Authorize app:
- The wizard page will appear with the account logo and name:
4. Agent Script - script & wrapup
Configure the Agent Script and Wrap Up time, then click next:
- Agent WrapUp Timeout - Define, in seconds, the amount of time that an agent have to perform post call activities, before being ready to take a new call.
- Screen Pop Application - Select, the type of Agent Scrip you want to have. If you want a CRM application, you can select between Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, or Collab's Customer Interaction Hub.
- Custom URL - If you selected Custom URL in the Screen Pop Application you can edit the URL that will automatically open in the Agent Script area of OneAgentWeb.
5. Business Outcome - associate outcomes
Add or assign business outcomes to your campaign. All the existing business outcomes will be listed in Available.
- Assigning Business Outcomes - to assign business outcomes, select the desired Business Outcomes from Available and drag and drop them in Assigned.
- Adding a Business Outcome - to add a business outcome, click . A dialog will open:
- Fill in the name of the new Business Outcome
- Check for a success Business Outcome, or leave it unchecked for unsuccessful business outcome
- Click +add
The business outcome will be added to the assigned business outcomes immediately and will be available for all other campaigns.
6. Agents - associate agents
Associate agents to the campaign. To do it, drag and drop the desired agents from Available to Assigned.
7. Teams - associate teams
Associate teams to the campaign. To do it, drag and drop the desired teams from Available to Assigned.
Confirm all the configurations and click submit to add the campaign.