To integrate Salesforce with Nubitalk you must complete the following steps:
- Add OneAgentWeb to your Salesforce instance
- Create a Connect App in Salesforce
- Get a Salesforce security token
- Configure a Nubitalk campaign with Salesforce
Warning: Salesforce integration with Nubitalk is only available for Nubitalk Professional users.
Adding OneAgentWeb to your Salesforce instance
To add OneAgentWeb to your Salesforce instance:
- In the Nubitalk portal, go to manage > integrations > salesforce
- In the Salesforce "Global" Integration dialog, click in here to download the definition file:
- Login in your Salesforce instance as Administrator.
- Click in Setup.
- In the navigation tree, go to Build > Customize > Call Center and click in Call Centers
- In the Call Centers page, click in Import file, select the file you downloaded from the Nubitalk portal and upload it:
- After importing the definition file, Click in Nubitalk:
- Inside the call center details, click on Manage Call Center Users:
- Search for users and then add the users that you want to use OneAgentWeb, by checking the user and then clicking in Add to Call Center:
Warning: You can only add users to your Call Center that are already Salesforce users. If you are adding a new user, you must create the user in Salesforce before adding them to the Call Center.
Creating a Connect App in Salesforce
To create a Connect App in Salesforce, proceed as follow:
- Login in your Salesforce instance as an Administrator.
- Click in Setup.
- In the navigation tree, go to Build > Create > Apps
- On the Apps screen, Connected Apps section, click New:
- The Connected App creation page will appear. Fill in with:
- The desired Connected App name.
- The email address.
- Check Enable OAuth Settings:
- Insert the callback URL: www.nubitalk.com
- Select Access and manage your data (api) and click Add to add it to the Selected OAuth Scopes.
- Click Save to create the new Connected App.
- Back in the Connected Apps section, click in your connected app name to open its details:
- Save the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret. They will be used in the campaign configuration.
Getting a Salesforce security token
To get a Salesforce security token:
Note: If you already know your personal Security Token, skip this process.
- Click on your username and select Settings
- On the navigation tree, go to Personal > Reset My Security Token.
- Click in Reset Security Token.
- You will receive the new security token via e-mail.
Configuring a Nubitalk campaign with Salesforce
At this point you have completed all necessary steps to integrate Salesforce in your Nubitalk Campaigns (Inbound or Outbound). To do it:
- Create or Edit a campaign in your Nubitalk portal
- Configure or edit the campaign details, as you desire, until the Agent Script step
- In the Agent Script step, select Salesforce in the Screen Pop Application. Fill in the fields with the information collected in the previous steps:
- Salesforce username and password
- ConnectApp key
- ConnectApp secret
- Security Token
- After you have filled all the Agent Script fields, proceed with the campaign creation/editing.
Tip: After you have configured your first campaign, using Salesforce, every campaign that you create or edit using Salesforce will have these parameters auto filled.