In the CDR reports window you can find entries with details for any interaction. By default Nubitalk will show the current day interactions. Here you can find the following information about each interaction:
- Start Time - The beginning date and time of an interaction.
- From - The phone number or origin of the interaction.
- To - The phone number that received the interaction.
- Queue - The time that the interaction was in queue before being picked up by an agent.
- Duration - The total duration of the interaction, including Queue time.
- Campaign - The campaign in which context the contact was made.
- Outcome - The outcome of the interaction.
- Media - The media used during the interaction.
- Business Outcome - Shows the business outcome of the interaction
- Recording - if the interaction was recorded, you will have a sign indicating the existing recording.
Filtering the reports information
You have several criterion to filter the reports result. You can use the following to narrow your results:
- Define the period of time of reports you wanna see by clicking in both start and end dates and selecting your start and end date from the calendars .
- Choose a specific timezone by clicking in and selecting a timezone from the drop-down.
- Filter the reports by a specific agent. To do it, click in and select an Agent from the drop-down.
- Filter the reports by a specific campaign. To do it, click in and select a Campaign from the drop-down.
- Search for a specific interaction in the search box. To do it, type the desired terms in the search box and then click in the search icon .
CDR Report table description
|Start time||date and time||Date and time in which the interaction has begun.|
|From||Who initiated the interaction.|
|To||Who received the interaction|
|Queue||seconds||The amount of time, in seconds, that the interaction was in queue.|
|Duration||seconds||The total amount of time, including queue time, that an interaction took.|
|Campaign||The campaign in which the interaction was made|
|Outcome||The outcome of the call.|
|Media||The type of media used in the interaction.|
|Business Outcome||The business outcome of the interaction.|