In the agents reports area, you can see reports by agent or for all agents. In here you can see:
- An agent list with overview reporting information.
- Detailed reporting for each agent or for all agents.
Agent report list - Overview
The agent report list is available through:
- In the Nubitalk main window, click reports.
- Click agents under the call center section:
- The agent report list will open:
- To define a report criteria you can combine any of the following criterion:
- Select a Start date from the calendar.
- Select an End date from the calendar.
- Select a specific timezone from the drop-down.
- Select a specific campaign form the drop-down.
- Select a specific team from the drop-down.
- Search for any term in the free search box.
- Click to print a complete report for the selected agent.
- Click to export a report as an image.
- Click to export a report as a .CSV file.
- Name - The agent name.
Note that the first row of the list shows information for all agents.
- AHI - Average Handled Interactions - The average number of interactions handled by the agent in all campaigns that he is assigned to.
- AST - Average Service Time - The average duration of the interactions handled by the agent in all campaigns that he is assigned to.
- AAT - Average Available Time - The average time that an agent is ready and available to receive interactions.
- ANR - Average Not Ready Time - The average time that an agent is logged but not ready to receive interactions.
- Export - In the export section you have 3 different exporting options for your reports:
Agent report list - Detailed report view
In the Agent report list you can have access to a report detailed view. To do it:
- In the Agent Report List, click right next to the Agent Name to which you want to see the report.
- A detailed report will appear, for the selected Agent or for All Agents, depending on your selection:
- In here you have graphical representation of the reporting data. In here you can:
- Click on the desired criterion. A dialog will open.
- Select the Agent, Service or Team you want to filter by.
- Click in Apply Filter.
- Filter by Agent, Service or Team. To do it:
- Select between a line graph or a bar graph.
- Select between average, max or total values for your graphs.
- Compare data from different dates or time windows.
- Select if you want to see data referring to:
- Interactions - Shows data referring the interactions regarding the interaction state. In here you will find how many calls were Abandoned, Handled, Rejected, Transferred and Offered by/to an Agent.
- Interactions Time - Shows data referring the interaction times. In here you will find how many time an interaction was Alerting, On Hold, In Preview, In talk and in Wrapup.
- State - Shows data referring the agent state during a session. In here you will find how many time an agent was Available, Busy, Idle, in Preview, in Wrapup and Logged.
- Activity - Shows data referring the Activity of an Agent during time. The activities will appear in the graph legend.
- To browse through the different data, select the corresponding tab.
- Export the graphs to print, to images, or to .csv files, by clicking in .