In the outbound campaigns reports area, you can see reports by outbound campaign or for all outbound campaigns. In here you can see:
- An outbound report list with overview reporting information.
- Detailed reporting for each campaign or for all campaigns.
Outbound Campaign report list - Overview
The outbound campaign report list is available through:
- In the Nubitalk main window, click reports.
- Click outbound campaigns under the call center section:
- The outbound campaign report list will open:
- To define a report criteria you can combine any of the following criterion:
- Select a Start date from the calendar.
- Select an End date from the calendar.
- Select a specific timezone from the drop-down.
- Search for any term in the free search box.
- Name - The campaign name.
Note that the first row of the list shows information for all campaigns.
- OST - Outbound Service Type - The type of outbound campaign. It can be Power, Predictive or Preview.
- ACD - Average Contacts Done - The average number contacts made through the campaign.
- AIC - Average Interactions Connected - The average number of contacts that were picked up by the customer.
- AST - Average Service Time - The average time taken to handle interactions on this campaign.
- Export - In the export section you have 3 different exporting options for your reports:
- Click to print a complete report for the selected campaign.
- Click to export a report as an image.
- Click to export a report as a .CSV file.
Outbound Campaign report list - Detailed report view
In the Outbound campaign report list you can have access to a report detailed view. To do it:
- In the Outbound Campaign Report List, click right next to the Campaign name to which you want to see the report.
- A detailed report will appear, for the selected Campaign or for All Campaigns, depending on your selection:
- In here you have graphical representation of the reporting data. In here you can:
- Filter by campaign. To do it:
- Click in outbounds. A dialog will open.
- Select the outbound campaign you want to filter by.
- Click in Apply Filter.
- Select between a line graph or a bar graph.
- Select between average, max or total values for your graphs.
- Compare data from different dates or time windows.
- Select if you want to see data referring to Interactions, Interactions Time, Contact, Activity or Business Outcome. To do it select the corresponding tab.
- Export the graphs to print, to images, or to .csv files, by clicking in .