In the team reports area, you can see reports by each team. In here you can see:
Teams report list - Overview
The teams report list is available through:
- In the Nubitalk main window, click reports.
- Click teams under the call center section:
- The team report list will open:
- To define a report criteria you can combine any of the following criterion:
- Select a Start date from the calendar.
- Select an End date from the calendar.
- Select a specific timezone from the drop-down.
- Select a specific campaign form the drop-down.
- Search for any term in the free search box.
- Name - The team name.
- AHI - Average Handled Interactions - The average number of interactions handled by the team in all campaigns that it is assigned to.
- AST - Average Service Time - The average duration of the interactions handled by the team in all campaigns that it is assigned to.
- AAT - Average Available Time - The average time that the team is ready and available to receive interactions.
- ANR - Average Not Ready Time - The average time that a team is logged but not ready to receive interactions.
- Export - In the export section you have 3 different exporting options for your reports:
- Click to print a complete report for the selected agent.
- Click to export a report as an image.
- Click to export a report as a .CSV file.
Team report list - Detailed report view
In the Team report list you can have access to a report detailed view. To do it:
- In the Team report list, click right next to the Team Name to which you want to see the report.
- A detailed report will appear, for the selected Team:
- In here you have graphical representation of the reporting data. In here you can:
- Filter by Service. To do it:
- Click on the desired criterion. A dialog will open.
- Select the Service you want to filter by.
- Click in Apply Filter.
- Select between a line graph or a bar graph.
- Select between average, max or total values for your graphs.
- Compare data from different dates or time windows.
- Select if you want to see data referring to:
- Interactions - Shows data referring the interactions, handled by the selected team, regarding the interaction state. In here you will find how many calls were Abandoned, Handled, Rejected, Transferred and Offered by/to an Agent.
- Interactions Time - Shows data referring the interaction times. In here you will find how many time an interaction was Alerting, On Hold, In Preview, In talk and in Wrapup.
- State - Shows data referring the team's agents state during a session. In here you will find how many time the agents in the team were Available, Busy, Idle, in Preview, in Wrapup and Logged.
- Activity - Shows data referring the Activity of the Team's Agents during time. The activities will appear in the graph legend.
- To browse through the different data, select the corresponding tab.
- Export the graphs to print, to images, or to .csv files, by clicking in .