Click on the monitor, on the list, to open the Monitor profile:
On the extension page, you can:
Edit monitor information
Click on to open the Edit supervisor pop-up window:
On the pop-up window:
- Drag an image file or click to upload the image file associated with the user.
- Insert a username (mandatory).
- Insert the user's full name.
- Select if authentication is a single step process or if it requires a personal contact as a second step verification.
- Insert the user's personal contact (it will be mandatory if 2 step verification is selected).
- Select if user is allowed to log in.
- Select the user's profile from the drop-down menu (mandatory)
- Click SAVE to apply changes and close the pop-up window.
Edit monitor profile
Click on to open the drop-down menu:
On the drop-down menu you can (when available):
- Reset password - If the user forgot his password, reset it, so he can choose a new one.
- Duplicate - Duplicate the user profile.
- Delete - Delete the user.