To customize your domain:
- Set your domain (e.g: *.example.com) to resolve to 184.108.40.206.
- Make sure your tenants access the portal through <tenant_name>.example.com (this way each tenant is served by each environment) . i.e.: zxc.example.com.
- Get a wildcard certificate (*.example.com) in .pfx format (private key included) or a combination of: .key .crt and .pem.
- Submit a support ticket announcing your custom domain along with the extractables obtained in step 3.
- Wait for us to complete the request. Make sure you have someone in your IT team available for direct contact (Skype or Whatsapp) throughout the process.
Note: You can purchase your wildcard certificate on your DNS dealer. GoDaddy, for example, supplies wildcard certificates.