The behavior screen is composed of:
On the Flow toolbar you have:
- - Open a previous saved project.
- - Save the flow project.
- - Import a xml file.
- - Check the script for errors.
- - Downloads the xml script.
- - Publish the flow to OneContact.
- - Center the image (fitting to screen).
- - Expand the design area (click on to go back to the previous view).
On the Flow components you have:
- Control Flow
- Call Management
Note: To know more about each component, click here.
Flow design area
The design area is a blank canvas where you can determine what kind of flow you want to create. It only has a start component, where all your flows begin.
On the right menu bar, you have all the components grouped into categories.
On the design area you can:
To place a component in your flow area:
- Click on the desired category.
- Drag and drop the desired component.
Note: Once on the design area, you can move the component wherever you want by clicking on it and dragging it through the design area.
To connect the components:
- Click on the right down corner of the component.
- Drag the line to the top left corner of the desired component.
To configure the components:
- Click on the desired component.
- The components menu, on the right side of the screen, is replaced by the component configuration card:
- Fill the component card with the required information.
If a component is not properly configured or connected, the errors will be displayed:
Fix the errors displayed in order to save the project and create a functional flow.
To remove a component from the design area:
- Click on the component to highlight it.
- Click on to remove the component.
- Click DELETE on the confirmation pop-up.