On the campaign monitoring page you have access to real-time information about the campaign.
On the campaign monitoring page you can see:
- Interactions waiting - Displays the amount of interactions in queue waiting to be delivered to an agent.
- Calls per hour - Displays the average number of calls handled per hour.
- Oldest waiting - Displays the longest a call is waiting in queue to be handled.
- Waiting time - Displays the average waiting time for a call to be handled by an agent.
- Number of agents - Displays the number of agents per status:
- - Ready/idle: Agents ready to receive an interaction.
- - Preview: Agents previewing the contact of an outbound call. This is valid for Preview Outbound campaigns.
- - Busy: Agents handling an interaction.
- - Wrapper: Agents wrapping up an interaction.
- - Not ready/idle : Agents not ready on any service.
- Call duration - Displays the average expected time, for an incoming interaction, to be answered by an agent.
- Handled calls - Displays the amount of handled calls.
- Nuisance ratio - Displays the nuisance ratio in the selected contact lists (number of hung up calls as a percentage of the launched calls).
- Abandon rate - Displays the average of abandoned calls, by the clients.
- Business outcomes - Displays metrics of business outcomes, as determined for the campaign.